Brew time: 4-5 minutes
- Evenly fill the basket with coffee grounds and don’t pack it down. You’ll need a fine grind.
- Fill the base of the mokapot with hot water from a kettle to just below the pressure valve.
- Assemble the top chamber back on whilst holding the base with a towel.
- Place the mokapot on the stove on a medium heat leaving the lid open so you can see what’s happening.
- Coffee will begin to flow through the funnel; turn the heat down to low once coffee starts to flow through the funnel.
- Remove the mokapot from the stove once the chamber is full and the coffee begins to bubble.
- Pour into your cup and enjoy.