Brew time: 3-4 minutes
- Have 16g medium-fine coffee grind ready. This is the equivalent to a full Aeropress spoon.
- Boil 250g of water.
- Insert the paper filter into the base of the Aeropress. Rinse the paper with some water. Add your coffee into the bottom.
- Place the Aeropress on top of your cup.
- Fill the chamber, leaving a finger gap at the top.
- Using the Aeropress stirrer, agitate the coffee gently and place the plunger on top but do not begin to plunge.
- After 1 minute 30 seconds is up, gently begin to press the plunger down until you hear a hissing sound. This should take 20-30 seconds.
- Enjoy your cup!